ARLA/CLUSTER: WSJT 5.9.7

Carlos Fonseca - CT1GFQ ct1gfqgrupos gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 4 de Maio de 2007 - 17:32:28 WEST

To: Users of WSJT
From: Joe Taylor, K1JT (for the WSJT Development Group)
Subject: WSJT 5.9.7 (r383)
Date: May 4, 2007

Sorry folks, I was too quick on the "send" button. A
corrected message follows.

WSJT Version 5.9.7 (r383) is now available for free download
from the WSJT Home Page,
http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT. It should appear
soon on the European mirror site, http://www.dk5ya.de, as well.

Some of the changes from Version 5.9.6 (r309) are motivated
by the recent explosion of activity using JT65A on the HF
bands. Among the new features are band settings for all HF,
VHF, and UHF bands; a "Quick decode" menu item especially
useful for terrestrial QSOs; double-right-click on callsign
to produce Tx messages with callsigns and numerical signal
reports; and optional Tx frequency offset at the value of
Freeze DF.

A more complete list of program changes is available at
http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/UpdateHistory.txt .

Installable binaries for Linux (in .deb and .rpm format)
will be available soon. WSJT also runs on FreeBSD and
Macintosh OS/X.

As always, we would like to have your feedback -- good or
bad! -- on the new version of WSJT.

-- 73, Joe, K1JT