ARLA/CLUSTER: N0O/Pedestrian Mobile special event station

Carlos Fonseca - CT1GFQ ct1gfqgrupos gmail.com
Sábado, 3 de Março de 2007 - 14:10:28 WET

N0O/Pedestrian Mobile special event station will be operating Saturday,
3 March 2007, in the Garden of the Gods park, Colorado.
Here is the mode and frequency schedule for N Zero O:
UTC Mode Frequency/Alternate Frequency
1500z SSB 18157.5 /18150.0
1600z CW 21034.0/21032.0
1700z SSB 18157.5/18150.0
1800z CW 18081.5/18079.5
1900z Lunch/Change Battery/etc.
2000z CW 10117.5/10115.5
2100z SSB 14342.5/14340.0
2200z CW 14061.0/14059.0
(If the frequency is busy, i will be down 2 kHz on the alternate frequency.
If the band is dead I will switch to the
next lower frequency that is open on the same mode, SSB or CW).
i will be operating a PRC319 with a 10 foot whip and drag wire while out
hiking around
the park. It is 15F this morning, I hope it gets warmer.

There will be a special picture n0o/Pedestrian Mobile QSL card of the Garden
of the Gods card available,
QSL route via n0opm, BOX 6069, Colorado Springs, CO 80934
Paul