ARLA/CLUSTER: 3.5-28MHz VOICE + PILOT (G) PC-ALE the proper scanning of normal channels for Europe / Region 1.

Quarta-Feira, 18 de Julho de 2007 - 10:47:14 WEST

With this group selected, PCALE will provide the proper scanning of
normal channels for Europe / Region 1.

3.5-28MHz VOICE + PILOT (GLOBAL) Region 1 channel list

3617.0 Pilot Channel (Region 1)
3626.0
3791.0
7040.5 Pilot Channel (Region 1)
7065.0
7099.5
7102.0*
7185.5*
10145.5 Pilot Channel (Global)
14109.5 Pilot Channel (Global)
14342.5
14346.0
18117.5 Pilot Channel (Region 1)
18157.5
21116.0 Pilot Channel (Region 1)
21437.5
24926.0 Pilot Channel (Global)
24977.5
28312.5 Pilot Channel (Region 1)
28327.5

*Some countries of Region 1 do not yet have the 7100-7200 kHz band.

I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions, please feel
free to ask. We look forward to linking up with you on the air!

Regards,
Bonnie Crystal KQ6XA