ARLA/CLUSTER: Fwd: [Moon-net] Florence EME Conference 2008

Miguel Pelicano miguel.pelicano gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 3 de Julho de 2007 - 13:36:34 WEST

Olá a todos,

Envio-vos esta informação, poderá ter interesse para muitos de vós.
A inscrição é para controlo da organização, não tem carácter vinculativo.

Um abraço, 73.

Miguel
CT1BYM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Florence-EME2008 <eme2008  ari-crt.it>
Date: Jun 30, 2007 5:01 PM
Subject: [Moon-net] Florence EME Conference 2008
To: "moon-net-list-serv.davidv.net" <moon-net  list-serv.davidv.net>,
moon  moonbounce.info, vushf  yahoogroups.com

Hello All,
at present we have received mni replies to our questionnaire frm the
following countries :
DL EA F G-GW HB I OE OK ON PA SM K-W VK YO

For a total of 130 persons. TNX

This is a last reminder for those that have forgotten or they haven'
received the previous e-mail :

The Associazione Radioamatori Italiani (hereafter A.R.I.), through
its Comitato Regionale Toscano (hereafter C.R.T.), has started
organizing the XIII international EME Conference, to be held in
August 2008 in Florence, Italy. The date has been tentatively set as
Aug. 8 -10.
As we would like to start sizing up the number of participants, we
have prepared a questionnaire available on:

www.ari-crt.it/eme2008/questionnaire.html

It would be of considerable help to us if the interested parties
would take the time to fill it out and send it back to us.

The answers do not commit you in any way.

We appreciate the cooperation.

73's from the C.R.T.