ARLA/CLUSTER: New Digital Voice Mode FDMDV to HF

Quarta-Feira, 5 de Dezembro de 2007 - 10:17:30 WET

 "FDMDV is the latest digital voice mode on HF - it caters to high quality digital voice under poor band conditions, in only 1100Hz bandwidth !"

Personally I feel the words "high quality" may overstate it. Traditionally there has been a trade-off between bandwidth and quality, the less bandwidth the worse the quality.

But it's free and costs nothing to try so I'm downloading my copy and if it comes anywhere close to the quality of a 2.4 kHz SSB transmission then I'll be more than happy

Trevor M5AKA

FDMDV - the page also gives details of FDMDV net times
http://n1su.com/fdmdv/

FDMDV Download also has Usage Documentation v1.0
http://n1su.com/fdmdv/download.html

WinDRM Email Group
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/windrm