ARLA/CLUSTER: SX8F, A DXpedition com AM no MENU.(via INFO CT1GFQ)

Quinta-Feira, 12 de Outubro de 2006 - 17:04:34 WEST

Ora aqui temos uma BOA noticia, via CT1GFQ (este rapaz está em todas as listas), de uma DXpedition com AM no MENU.

Vamos pôr as "latinhas" a aquecer pessoal......

----- Original Message -----
From: "SV1EEX" <sv1eex  raag.org
To: <eamarg  yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 3:48 PM
Subject: [eamarg] SX8F, A DXpedition with AM on the menu

 SX8F,
 a team of Greek Hams, SV1EEX Nikiforos, SV1GRM Theodor, SV1HER Sotirios
 have
 planned a dxpedition on the rocky islet of Falkonera (IOTA: EU-113, MIA:
 MG-087) with Lighthouse activation (ARLHS: GRE 012 , WLOTA: L0740,
 TWLHD-WLH:  SV-029)by the special callsign SX8F.

 As far as we know, this is will be the first activation of the rocky islet
 and the first activation of the Lighthouse too.

 Needless to mention that there is not any inhabitant on the island.

 Coordinates:
 Latitude is 36.8417 N (36° 50' 30" N)
 Longitude is 23.8900 E (23° 53' 24" E)
 Grid square: KM16WU

 Timeline:  15-19 November 2006

 We will be active in HF from 160 to 6 meters plus VHF & UHF

 Rigs: 3 x 897D ( Yaesu)
 Antennas:
 VHF 1 x 6 elem yagi & 1 x 4 elem quad.
 UHF 1 x 10 el yagi
 HF with Buddipole, fritzel, monobander dipoles on 80 & 160m and
 random wire + coupler.

 With a little luck SHF will be also in use with a Kenwood TS-2000X and 1 x
 yagi and will do some Satelite work.

 Will work mainly SSB/CW/PSK/FSK441

 Although not advertised yet, I wil personally seek to work AM on 80m at
 3.640 MHz +- at 19:00  UTC, 20m at 14.318 MHZ +- at 15:00 UTC all days.

 QSL manager :SV1HER

 Learn more about the Falkonera rock-island

 http://www.efoplistis.gr/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-2324 (night view
 picture)

 http://www.traveljournals.net/explore....ra.html

 http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki....1%CE%B1