ARLA/CLUSTER : FW: [GPDX] QTC DX - 157 - 13 Mai 06 ** LINKs-10

Miguel Andrade ct1etl clix.pt
Sexta-Feira, 12 de Maio de 2006 - 21:44:07 WEST

-----Mensagem original-----
De: GPDX  yahoogrupos.com.br [mailto:GPDX  yahoogrupos.com.br]Em nome de
PY2HS - Claudio
Enviada: sexta-feira, 12 de Maio de 2006 2:05
Para: .PY2HS - Claudio
Assunto: [GPDX] QTC DX - 157 - 13 Mai 06 ** LINKs-10

Hi, Folks!

A new edition of QTC DX is coming to you. Now the number 157 !

In the last 30 hours, when we prepare our DX bulletin, we are working
over and over the normal to close it and send it to you without redution
in our examination exigence level of DX notes received. Each minute
far the "emission hour" more and more messages came!

By happiness we could close it and sold it to you keeping the quality,
but... if Hams continue to increase their activities in the gradient of the
last weeks... we will be obliged to accelerate the Volunteers recruitent
and preparation program!...  Oh, Boy!... It's good!!... More Ham's!...

You can access our all free bulletin using one or both links to
see/receive  ".doc" (Word) or/and  ".pdf" (Acrobat) versions:

     www.labre-sp.org.br/QTC-DX-157--13-Mai-06.doc

     www.labre-sp.org.br/QTC-DX-157--13-Mai-06.pdf

If you have any suggestions or reclamations, send them to us!
  They will be ever well-received.      We have much to learn

 Good Hunting!!!!...         See you in the "pile-ups"!!!!...

73,

Claudio - PY2HS
QTC  DX  Editor

py2hs  netpoint.com.br
www.labre-sp.org.br

LABRE-SP
  Liga de Amadores Brasileiros de Rádio Emissão - São Paulo
  Brazilian Amateur Radio Emission League - São Paulo State

.

Para sair deste grupo envie e-mail a:
gpdx-unsubscribe  egroups.com
73 Carlos Nora, CT1END
NNNN

Yahoo! Grupos, um serviço oferecido por:
PUBLICIDADE

Links do Yahoo! Grupos

Para visitar o site do seu grupo na web, acesse: