ARLA/CLUSTER FW: QTC DX PY2AA - 147 - 04 mar 06 ** LINKs-06

Miguel Andrade ct1etl clix.pt
Sexta-Feira, 3 de Março de 2006 - 23:04:46 WET

-----Mensagem original-----
De: PY2HS - Cláudio [mailto:py2hs  netpoint.com.br]
Enviada: sexta-feira, 3 de Março de 2006 1:21
Para: PY2HS - Cláudio
Assunto: QTC DX PY2AA - 147 - 04 mar 06 ** LINKs-06

Hi!
That's your 147th edition of the QTC DX PY2AA coming!
We are happy with it, We had a very very "hard week".

See, from the Saturday's sunset till the Wednesday's sunrise
we commemorated the Carnival Days (Momo's Festival in
other countries), an anual festival that the Portuguese carry
to all the World in the 16th Century (its "Great Navigations"
& colonization expeditions).
Four entire days of Carnival Parade, nights of Carnival Ball,
Summer, the best hot weather...  Oh, boy!...

But don't worry!  This is a good edition of the QTC DX.

You can access our free bulletin using one or both links to see/
receive ".doc" (Word) or/and ".pdf" (Acrobat) versions:

  www.labre-sp.org.br/QTC-DX-PY2AA--147--04mar06.doc

  www.labre-sp.org.br/QTC-DX-PY2AA--147--04mar06.pdf

  (Click on it. If don't open, please copy to your Web Navigator)

If you have any suggestions or reclamations, send them to us!
They will be ever well-received.     We have much to learn!

See you in the "pile-ups"!

73,

Claudio - PY2HS
QTC DX Editor

py2hs  netpoint.com.br
www.labre-sp.org.br

LABRE-SP
Liga de Amadores Brasileiros de Rádio Emissão - São Paulo
Brazilian Amateur Radio Emission League - São Paulo State