ARLA/CLUSTER : Leiam isto... se for verdade e historico !

Miguel Andrade ct1etl clix.pt
Sábado, 1 de Julho de 2006 - 13:08:59 WEST

-----Mensagem original-----
De: hfpack  yahoogroups.com [mailto:hfpack  yahoogroups.com]Em nome de Paul
MW0CDO
Enviada: sexta-feira, 30 de Junho de 2006 18:25
Para: hfpack  yahoogroups.com
Assunto: [Provavel SPAM] RE: [HFpack] Re: 2 Meter SSB alternative

Hi Jerry,

Can you confirm that the contact took place?

If so I'm sure the RSGB VHF committee would be very interested as it would
be both a "first" and a 2m distance record.

See their lists etc. here
HYPERLINK
"http://www.scit.wlv.ac.uk/~jphb/vhfc/"http://www.scit.wlv.ac.uk/~jphb/vhfc/

Paul MW0CDO