ARLA/CLUSTER: Polisario Front's 6215.

Carlos L.R. de A.Gonçalves carlos-relvas sapo.pt
Domingo, 10 de Dezembro de 2006 - 19:02:27 WET

Dear Glenn,

Thanks for the tip - no, I wasn't aware of the change yet.   Being a lower
QRG, maybe it holds steadier than 7425 through the night, but as you know
that range is increasingly being used by int'l b/casters.   7425 is off, but
1550 kHz is still pretty much alive & kicking.

Right above it, Mystery R, which I still believe emanates from Italy despite
the extremely short IDs in English from time to time as the rest of the
b/casts is filled w/ non-stop pops.  Right now, a "Mystery Radio, worldwide"
announcement.

I remembered having read something in the Laser Hot Hits page about they
getting
systematic QRM from another pir. stn, Mystery R, on 6220 which caused the
former to send on 6218v.

73,
Carlos.