ARLA/CLUSTER : FW: [GPDX] QTC DX PY2AA - 152 - 08 abr 06 ** LINKs-10

Miguel Andrade ct1etl clix.pt
Segunda-Feira, 10 de Abril de 2006 - 23:47:41 WEST

-----Mensagem original-----
De: GPDX  yahoogrupos.com.br [mailto:GPDX  yahoogrupos.com.br]Em nome de
PY2HS - Cláudio
Enviada: sexta-feira, 7 de Abril de 2006 3:49
Para: .PY2HS - Claudio
Assunto: [GPDX] QTC DX PY2AA - 152 - 08 abr 06 ** LINKs-10

Hi!

The 152 th edition of the QTC DX PY2AA is coming to you!

Note that the Hams activities aren't concentrated.  There are
Islands, Castles operations, Hamfests,... It's good! And you
can try your conditions (personal & equipaments) what to do
to be prepared to the great concentration in July and August.

You can access our all free bulletin using one or both links to

see/receive "doc" (Word) or/and "pdf" (Acrobat) versions:

 www.labre-sp.org.br/QTC-DX-PY2AA--152--08-abr-06.doc

 www.labre-sp.org.br/QTC-DX-PY2AA--152--08-abr-06.pdf

In view of requests,  the link:   http://babelfish.altavista.com

Every "first number of the month" we pretend to put here a link

to a good, simple and free electronical translator: the same or

another. One of our Volunteers took it up himself

If you have any suggestions or reclamations, send them to us!
  They will be ever well-received.     We have much to learn!

Good Hunting!  See you in the "pile-ups"!

73,

Claudio - PY2HS
QTC  DX  Editor

py2hs  netpoint.com.br
www.labre-sp.org.br

LABRE-SP
     Liga de Amadores Brasileiros de Rádio Emissão - São Paulo
     Brazilian Amateur Radio Emission League - São Paulo State

.

Para sair deste grupo envie e-mail a:
gpdx-unsubscribe  egroups.com
73 Carlos Nora, CT1END
NNNN

      Yahoo! Grupos, um serviço oferecido por:
            PUBLICIDADE